PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4.08.2013

Gift of Marriage Printable {General Conference!}

 
What a wonderful Conference weekend we had!!  I was so inspired by the many messages shared and personally received inspiration and guidance that was a direct answer to my prayers.

One talk that I especially loved was from L. Whitney Clayton all about marriage.

I find that I am ALWAYS praying and searching for ways I can be a better mother.  I'm embarrassed to say I don't always devote that same attention to being a better wife to my amazing husband.  I was so inspired with the counsel given on ways we can have a better marriage, and this particular quote really stuck out to me...


I am so inspired to re-dedicate myself to doing everything in ability to strengthen our marriage...and in turn become a better mother as well :)  

Did you have a chance to check out General Conference this weekend?  If so, what stuck out to YOU?  What are you inspired to work on in your life?


2 comments:

Hollie Hanson

This talk stuck out HUGE to me too! I already have a list of things I am doing and working on.

[Stacia]

Me too!! I've already quoted that exact same quote at least 4 different times since I heard it. Thanks for the darling printable!!