PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.23.2012

Snowflake Soup

This week we are learning all about snowflakes! Couldn't have come at a better time, since quite a bit of snow got dumped on us today :)

Today I thought of a fun little play on the traditional "Snowman Soup"....instead, I made Snowflake Soup. I think my kids are going to LOVE this as their after school snack tomorrow.

If you are going to make Snowflake Soup...all you need are some Powdered Snowflakes :)

Or in other words...some French Vanilla Hot Chocolate :)

You just take a warm cup of milk, add a few scoops of Powdered Snowflakes, and you have your very own Snowflake Soup.

Just because everything is more fun when its cute, I spray-painted a mason jar lid blue, added some polka dot fabric tied around the middle, and printed off a little label to top it off.



Hope you are having a great (and snuggly!) day! :) Thanks for stopping by!


http://funkypolkadotgiraffe.blogspot.com/2012/01/too-cute-tuesday-linky-par-tay-67.html

http://jaysonandashley.blogspot.com/2012/01/tell-me-tuesday-32.html

4 comments:

Michelle Paige

So sweet! Snow?! I can imagine that's a bit of an adjustment from being in Hawaii! Enjoy.

Unknown

How darling! My kids love hot chocolate so I'm thinking a snowflake week is in order at our house too. Such a fun idea!

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted

What a cute twist on some hot chocolate!

Blissful & Domestic

This is such a cute idea! and so pretty in the jar. I am having a Make a Gift on the 25th Party on Blissful and Domestic. I would LOVE for you to link this up,. It makes for a great gift idea too!

http://blissfulanddomestic.blogspot.com/2012/01/make-gift-on-25th-christmas-leg-warmers.html