PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11.01.2011

The Happiest of Halloween's

Oh my goodness...what a Halloween it was! Usually when a holiday is over I am a little sad and wish we would have done more fun things...not this time:) We soaked up every single bit of fun that October had to offer and I am excited to look forward to different things coming up with Thanksgiving. But before we get to that...here's a recap of our awesome Halloween!
The kids woke up to our traditional ghost pancakes, these are so easy and always sure to please :)

Then we had to hurry and get our big first-grader ready for our very first Halloween School Parade! We had so much fun looking at all the different costumes and seeing our little Skylar strut her stuff :)


Once Skylar got home we went to Paul's work to show off our cute kids and do a little trick-or-treating. I may be biased...but is my husband totally a hot 80's rocker or what?!

Finally after a few more acitivities we ended our Halloween with good, old-fashioned trick-or-treating! I cannot remember the last time it wasn't raining or snowing on Halloween, but last night was absolutely perfect weather. We stayed out until Avrie demanded to go home and eat.

I hope you all had absolutely wonderful Halloween's with your families and loved ones. In the big scheme of things we really only have so few years with our little ones to celebrate these special days ...I hope I can make the most of them! :) Happy November everyone!