PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5.01.2009

He's Here!!


Britton is finally here (funny how it felt like the longest pregnancy ever, and he was actually 4 weeks early!:)!! We had him Sunday, April 26th at 2:45 pm. He was 6 lbs 13 oz, and 20 inches long. He was also absolutely perfect :) I can't describe how amazing it is to spend 3 months constantly worrying, praying, pleading, hoping that your little boy will make it here safely, and then to see him and hear that first cry, just amazing. And then to take him home with us two days later, my heart is just too full. Heavenly Father is so kind, any hardships we faced seem so insignificant when I look into his little face. The blessings outweigh the trials by so much, I feel almost silly to think how I struggled before.

Unfortunately I haven't figured out how to get the pics off my grandmas camera, so we don't have any brand new pics of him, but these two were taken yesterday after his first bath at home. I am loving his adorable blonde hair, and Paul loves his little ears :)

The girls have been amazing through this whole thing, and I think they are so happy to have our family together that Britton has just made it that much sweeter. He has such a sweet tempermant and is very mellow (so far!!) We love our little man!!

11 comments:

~Conradis~

Yea!!! He is here! Hip hip hooray! Oh I love him! He looks so sweet! Congratulations! I want to snuggle him and smell that sweet baby scent!

Hollie Hanson

he is SOOOO handsome!!!! His eyes are gorgeous just like his sisters! I can't wait to take his picts! Call me! 801-735-8008

Kristen Weller

I bet he seems like a giant baby! What a cutie! Congrats to you. Boys are super fun!

Cory and Krista

He is so cute. So glad he made it here safe and waited as long as he did to arrive. What a beautiful family you have. Congratulations.

Flockhart Family

I know exactly how you feel. I am so glad that all went well and that he is home safe and sound. What a handsome little boy.

Becky

He is a cutie Pie! I can't wait to meet him...after my kids stop coughing of course.

LaNelle

Congratulations! I am so happy that he got here safely! And I will never forget his birthday because it's the same as mine!

The Pond's Lily Pad

Congratulations on bringing your little man home with you! He is so adorable! I can't wait to steal him from you!!

Jones Family

YAY!!! Congrats!

Craig and Kim Mathie

Congrats to your little family. We are so thankful everything went well.

เฮงเฮงรวยรวย

สล็อต 777

ด้วยกฎกติกา รูปแบบการเล่นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์นั้นเล่นง่าย สามารถเล่นได้ทุกเพศ ทุกวัย เหมาะสำหรับผู้ใช้ทั้งรายเก่าและรายใหม่ สามารถพกพาความสนุกติดตามไปได้ทุกที่ ไม่ว่าจะอยู่ที่ไหน