PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

4.16.2009

Nesting...

Ahhh, nesting. I have come to find that if you are on bedrest, nesting is a very cruel thing. All day I sit alone at home, just looking around, thinking of all the things I would like to do with the house, and not being able to do a darn thing! Luckily we knew this fun adventure was probably coming so Paul helped me weeks ago to at least put Britton's room together. It has been really fun and different to do a little boy's room, I have to say I liked how it turned out. I also have to say how much I love Paul!! He wakes up early in the morning, gets the girls ready, takes them to whoever is watching them for the day, goes and works a 10-11 hour day, picks up the girls, stops to get something for dinner, plays with the girls, puts them to bed, and then does all the things around the house that have been driving me nuts all day! That is one husband that will be just as glad as the wife when baby comes! Anyway, without any further ado, Britton's room....

7 comments:

The Pond's Lily Pad

What an experience this has been for you; yet even through the difficulty you have remained so positive! If only we all had your strength, faith, and courage; the world would be a very different place. Cheers to that nursery, too. It is so welcoming and friendly!!

Becky

Cute! I want a house to decorate. :(

~Conradis~

I LOVE it!!! What are you talking about, you need help decorating? WHATEVER! I, may I say again, IIIIIIIII need help! Very welcoming and calm, SPA-like! I love it, and I am so glad he is still cooking. I miss you so much, hope all is well, again, let me know if you need ANYTHING!

Mickie and Matt

Hey a gold star for Paul! Matt has had to pick up the slack for me too and it makes me realize how WONDERFUL he is! Brittons room is awesome! I love it!

Kristen Weller

That is adorable! Thanks for being so positive about this whole thing (even though I'm sure you don't feel like you have been positive)...
And I LOVE the name Britton. I tried to convince Steve to like it, but oh well. :)

Camille

love it! The B looks good! I can't wait to meet this little guy!

Cory and Krista

It will be so great for you guys when that baby boy arrives. What a challenge you guys are facing. The room looks great. You are on bedrest and are ahead of me. I have done NOTHING to Romy's room. The crib is in the basement just waiting for us to paint it. Poor girl eventually we will do something with it.