PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11.18.2008

Finally!





Our internet is working again!! I realize it is the middle of November, but I just have to post our Halloween pics. We had such a fun holiday, I LOVE doing fun things with the kids and starting traditions with them. This year I let Skylar choose her costume and she chose (huge surprise :) Cinderella, and Kendall was a cute little ladybug. We had a great day full of ghost pancakes for breakfast, pizza mummies for lunch, and of course trick-or-treating that night. Halloween is rapidly becoming one of my favorite holidays!:)

2 comments:

Becky

Could you be any more ambitious?? You amaze me. I'm secretly hoping that your house is a mess, then you will seem more human. :) Mummy pizza for lunch? Dino nuggets and PB & honey at my house.

Maryann

Your pizza's turned out so cute!! You are such a cute, fun mom!!